A first look at the 3 new ships available in the Alpha 4 release.
As well as the previously available Sidewinder and Cobra, 3 more ships have been added to the market; the Eagle, Lakon Type 9, and Anaconda. In this video, Brumster100 takes us on a quick tour and test-drive of each.
- 01:00 Eagle
- 04:05 Lakon Type 9
- 08:55 Anaconda
- single-seater fighter
- cargo capacity: 4 units
- hard-points: 3 x class 2 / 1 x utility mount
- upgradeable bulkheads
summary: fast and a little more maneuverable than the Sidewinder, with 1 more hard-point than the Sidewinder too.
Lakon Type 9:
- cargo freighter
- cargo capacity: 440 units
- hard-points: 3 x class 4 / 2 x class 2 / 4 x utility mounts / 1 x support-tech module
summary: a big, slow brick, but a brick with a huge cargo hold.
- large, powerful bruiser
- 3 seats in cockpit
- cargo capacity: 228 units
- hard-points: 1 x class 8 / 3 x class 6 / 2 x class 4 / 2 x class 2 / 8 x utility mounts
summary: about 3 million credits gets you a lot of guns, a big hull, and a cool sounding engine.